Fire Mayo Village Apartments

Synopsis: University of Tulsa Campus Security Officers were dispatched to Mayo Village Apartments in regards to a kitchen fire. Upon arrival, officers entered the residence and could smell burnt grease, but there was no actual fire. Officers advised the resident to clean the grease off the stove and if they had any other issues to contact Campus Security.

Disposition: Administratively cleared. A copy of this report has been forwarded to Housing, The Physical Plant and Student Affairs for their review.

Reported: October 6th, 2018 @ 9:20 PM

Occurred: October 6th, 2018 @ 9:20 PM

Report Number: 1330-18