Officers responded to a fire alarm at Lorton Village Apartments. Upon arrival, Officers located the source and determined the fire alarm was set off by a grease fire that damaged an apartment and concession area below. Tulsa Fire Department arrived on scene and provided assistance until fire watch arrived. No injuries were sustained and restoration services were contacted.
- Reported: November 15, 2019 at 8:15 am
- Occurred: November 15, 2019 at 8:15 am
- Location: Lorton Village Apartments
- Disposition: Administratively Cleared