university of tulsa logo

Daily Crime Log, Fire Log & Incidents

Officers were dispatched to the Sigma Nu fraternity house regarding a possible carbon monoxide leak. Upon arrival, officers spoke to several students who were concerned and complained of headaches. Tulsa Fire Department tested the house for carbon monoxide and stated the house had no trace of carbon monoxide.

  • Reported: April 3, 2019 at 1:20 am
  • Occurred: April 3, 2019 at 1:20 am
  • Location: Sigma Nu Fraternity
  • Disposition: Administratively Cleared